As 2012 draws to a close, we here at NYCVMS are already busy planning ahead for the 2013 events (just in case the world doesn’t end) which include the booth we share with NYC Vin Moto & VJMC at the International Motorcycle Show in January and the August block party.
This year’s show “Bored, Stroked, Ported” will be the 10th annual, and is set for Sunday, August 25th, 2013.
Last year’s contest was open to our local community of riders, and was a great success. Winner, David Byrd designed 3 variations of a logo for Full Tilt, which were used for stickers, t-shirts and the August show poster. This year is the same idea. The logo will be attached to all promotion from the Javits show in January, to the block party in August.
2013 Contest rules are:
1. Logo must be original artwork and include the following information information (in some form): 10th Annual, New York City Vintage Motorcycle Show (NYCVMS): Bored, Stroked, Ported.
2. Graphic must be motorcycle and show title themed.
3. Graphics must be G rated (it’s a family show, people)
4. Logo submissions must be received no later than midnight on December 18th. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Compensation: your art all over this years events and some free swag.
That’s about it. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Got questions? give us a shout at email@example.com